Amazon Blog Day One Quiz, Amazon Blog Day One Quiz Answers –Today I will share with you Amazon Blog Day One Quiz Answers. You can win Rs.50,000 Amazon Pay Balance with this Amazon Quiz. But for that, you have to give all the answers correctly. So here I am with all the correct answers to Amazon Blog Day One Quiz. I hope you are doing great and enjoying the latest kinds of stuff on Droidbaazar.
How To Play The Amazon Blog Day One Quiz
- First of all download the Amazon app.
- Now open the Amazon app and scroll down and find Funzone. Here you will find Blog Day One Quiz Banner.
- Tap on Amazon Blog Day One Quiz.
- Now tap on Start.
Amazon Blog Day One Quiz Answers
Q.1: Amazon has sellers in places like Idukki in Kerala, Anugul in Orissa and Rajpipla in Gujarat, to name a few. What percentage of our sellers are from Tier II and below cities?
Answer: Over 50%
Q.2: Our Handloom and Handicraft store, showcasing selection from weavers and artisans across the length and breadth of India is called _____.
Answer: Amazon Karigar
Q.3: Over _______ retailers and MSMEs sell their products on Amazon India.
Answer: Over 6 lakhs
Q.4: What is the name of our global program that offers differentiated products from startups and emerging brands?
Answer: Amazon Launchpad
Q.5: How many products can one find on Amazon India?
Answer: More than million products
You have completed the Quiz. Now you can win Rs.5,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST
1. This Contest will commence on 21st May 2020 from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 02 June 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 20 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
There are a total of 20 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th June 2020.
After we confirm the winner/s, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners names on this page by 30th June 2020