Amazon World Earth Day Quiz, Amazon Earth Day Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz – Hello Friends, Today I will share with you Amazon Earth Day Quiz Answers. You can win Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance For Free.
How To Participate in Amazon Earth Day Quiz
- First Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Now open the Amazon App.
- Search for Funzone in the Amazon App. Or Tap on Left Menu – Program Feature – FunZone
- Tap Amazon Earth Day Quiz
- Now Tap on Start
Amazon Earth Day Quiz Answers
Question No.1: Earth Day 2020 would mark how many years of Earth Day celebrations?
Question No.2: Which of these is a project started by Earth Day Network to plant trees worldwide?
Answer: The Canopy Project
Question No.3: The famous 1992 United Nations Earth Summit happened in which South American city?
Answer: Rio De Janeiro
Question No.4: What is the theme for Earth Day 2020?
Answer: Climate Action
Question No.5: The success of the 1st Earth Day led to the creation of the USEPA. What does the EP stand for in USEPA?
Answer: Environmental Protection
You have completed the Amazon Quiz.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 21 April 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 07 May 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
There are a total of 10 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 31st May 2020
After we confirm the winner/s, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners names on this page by 31st May 2020.