Hi Buddies, Today I will share with you Amazon The May Quiz Answers. You can Rs.7,500 with The May Quiz. I hope you are enjoying Free Paytm Cash Apps on Droidbaazar. Now lets come to Amazon The May Quiz.
Participte In Amazon The May Quiz
- First of all download the Amazon app.
- Now open the Amazon app and scroll down and find Funzone. Here you will find The May Quiz.
- Tap on Amazon The May Day Quiz.
- Now tap on Start.
Read Also: Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
Amazon The May Quiz Answers
Here are The May Quiz Answers.
Q.1: Name the first Indian feature film that made its public debut at Bombay’s Coronation Theater in May 1913?
Ans: Raja Harischandra
Q.2: On May 23 in 1984, who became the first Indian woman to reach the summit of Mount Everest?
Ans: Bachendri Pal
Q.3: In May 1994, who became the first Indian woman to win the Miss Universe title?
Ans: Sushmita Sen
Q.4: What was the assigned code name of India’s first successful nuclear bomb test on 18 May 1974?
Ans: Smiling Buddha
Q.5: After spending 27 years in prison, who among the following became the president of his country on May 9, 1994?
Ans: Nelson Mandela
You have completed the Amazon The May Quiz. Now you can win Rs.7,500 for free.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 12 May 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 24 May 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 12 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.7,500 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
There are a total of 12 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th June 2020
After we confirm the winner/s, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners names on this page by 30th June 2020.
Terms And Conditions:
This Riddles (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only.
For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.