PhonePe Refer & Earn Offer 2020: PhonePe is one of the most popular UPI apps in India. In 2018 PhonePe introduces Scratch card offer. Today I am sharing PhonePe Refer & Earn Offer. I hope you enjoying my latest free recharge tricks, free recharge apps. Recently I shared PhonePe Scratch Card Offer Get Up to Rs.1000 Cashback. PhonePe Offer you can earn up to Rs.1000 per successful referral. I am sharing Phonepe Refer & Earn Trick.
PhonePe Offer Refer & Earn
As I mentioned above today I will share PhonePe refer & earn offer to earn up to Rs.1000. You will get a scratch card contains a minimum Rs.100 and maximum Rs.1000 when your friend completes their first UPI payment. Just follow the steps below to earn up to Rs.1000 cashback. You can Transfer your PhonePe wallet cashback to your bank.
How To Refer & Earn On PhonePe
Now I am sharing how to refer Phonepe to a friend.
How To Register On PhonePe:
- First of all, you have to download PhonePe app
- Now register on PhonePe(Enter your Name, Mobile Number and other details)
- Verify your mobile number by entering OTP
- Then Add your Bank account and set UPI PIN
- Now send a minimum Rs.100 to another PhonePe user(Send to a PhonePe user or you will not get the reward)
- You will get a scratch card contains minimum Rs.100 and maximum Rs.1000
How To Refer & Earn On PhonePe:
- Open the PhonePe app and tap on Refer & Earn
- Now share your referral link with your friends
- Tell them to send a minimum amount of Rs.100
- Both of you will get a scratch card
- You can earn Rs.200 on every scratch card.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- In case the PhonePe wallet limit for the month has been reached(₹10000), the cashback will be credited on the first business day of the next month.
- Offer is applicable on both iOS and Android devices.
- Cashback given against the scratch card can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
- Cashback given against the scratch card cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other customers.
- Any scratch card and cashback related queries should be raised within 30 days, post a successful transaction.
- The transaction must be initiated using a PhonePe linked bank account and completed by the user within the PhonePe app
1. What is the offer?
Referrer will receive a scratch card up to Rs.1000, when the referred user does their first money transfer through UPI on PhonePe for the first time
A referred friend is a user who has installed the PhonePe app after clicking on the referral link of the referrer
2. What is the eligibility criteria?
Referred friend must do their first ever money transfer to a PhonePe user (using a phone number or a person with a ‘@ybl’ BHIM UPI ID)
A minimum value of the money transfer must be ₹100
First-ever money transfer must not be to a non-PhonePe BHIM UPI ID
Referred friend must complete their first-ever money transfer within 15 days of signing up on PhonePe using the referral link
This offer is not available in the state of Tamil Nadu (owing to the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and other states wherever prohibited by law.
3. How many times will I be awarded Scratch card?
This offer can be availed only once per successfully referred friend
Referred friend must be transferring money using a bank account that has been linked on PhonePe for the first time
4. How do I redeem the Scratch card and get cashback?
On a successful transaction of money transfer, you get the scratch cards
In the PhonePe app, click on View all Rewards section
Find the unscratched cards and swipe to redeem the rewards
Once redeemed scratch card cashback will be credited within 24 hours
Scratch card redemption limit is up to one year.
5. When do I get the Scratch Card?
Scratch card will be rewarded to your active PhonePe account within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
6. What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my transaction?
In case of any cancellations, the cashback processed post redemption on a scratch card on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited to back to the source of funds used while making payment.